Value packed daily Christian planner, prayer planner and bible planner all in one. Includes daily Christian planner, gratitude journal, habit tracking, inspirational bible verses and extra space for sermon and bible notes.
Here is an overview of how you can use this Christian planner to draw closer to God and better navigate his path for you:
- Daily Schedule & Tasks: Stay organized and grounded in your day-to-day plans. Define important daily tasks and use the Faith Planner to keep you disciplined.
Morning Prayer & Evening Gratitude Prompt: Connect and reflect with God each morning and give Him thanks every night.
- Daily Bible Verses: Spend time with the Word each day, and watch how the Lord works in your life.
- Weekly Goals & Reflections: Center on Him. At the end of each week, reflect on your accomplishments and prioritize your most important goals, tasks, and habits for next week.
- Monthly Christian Planning: We don’t know his plan, but it’s good to organize within it. Plan and schedule important monthly family, service, work, and church events.
- Daily Habit Tracker: Stay on top of what's important to you while living a balanced life with Christ at the center.
- Sermon & Bible Study Notes: Extra space for journaling, sermon notes, and bible study.
Additional Product Details
Leather Hardcover: High-quality, durable leather hardcover in A5 size (5x8).
- 5 Colors Options: Our undated Christian planner is available in five stylish colors: solid black, pearl white, premium leather, periwinkle blue & blush pink.
- Premium, Eco-Friendly No-Bleed Paper: 240+ pages of 120 gsm quality, premium no-bleed paper.
- Undated Christian Planner: Start and stop at your own pace with space for 6-months of planning.
Free Shipping & Easy Returns
Free Shipping: We offer fast and free 2-day shipping on all domestic orders.
- Hassle Free Returns: Within 30 days of your order date, if for any reason you feel a need to return your undated Christian planner, we are happy to facilitate a return.
Product Dimensions: A5 Size (5x8x3).
- Product Weight: Each undated Christian Planner weighs 1.4 pounds.
I like this planner, but I feel there are things that can be improved.
1. Many peoples day starts prior 9 a.m and ends after 6 p.m... I would leave the times of so that they can be easily customized by the individual.
2. The Christian week starts on Sunday not Monday
3. at the very beginning of the planner there is a plan for the year but none for the coming week
4. There are no extra pages for phone numbers, contact lists,
5. The space provided for prayer and gratitude is too small making it difficult to write in a thought.
Thank you for your time
I enjoy using Faith Planner as a planner and journal, I write down things that are going on, holidays and appointments
I am loving my faith planner very much.
I love it! Thank you so much