Introducing the ALL NEW 2022 CHRISTIAN PLANNER with
12 MONTHS of DATED PLANNING (January 2022 to December 2022).
Spend 12 months with the 2022 Faith Planner and see His hands at work in your life and accomplish your goals guided by His will for you. Here is an overview of how you can use this Christian planner to draw closer to God and better navigate his path for you:
- Dated Monthly Calendar: We don’t know His plan, but it’s good to organize within it. Plan and schedule important monthly family, service, work, and church events using our dated monthly calendar feature.
- Weekly Planner: Stay accountable to your personal, spiritual, and professional goals each week using our daily Christian planner and prayer journal prompts.
- Daily Tasks & To Do List: Stay organized and grounded in your day-to-day plans. Define important daily tasks and use the Faith Planner to keep you disciplined.
- Daily Prayer & Gratitude Prompts: Connect and reflect with God each morning and give him thanks every night. Use our daily prayer journal prompts to stay focused on your faith and track all the ways God is good.
- Weekly Goals & Reflections: Center on Him. At the end of each week, reflect on your accomplishments and prioritize your most important goals, tasks, and habits for next week.
- Weekly Habit Tracking: Stay on top of what's important to you while living a balanced life with Christ at the center. Define the healthy habits you want to keep and use Faith Planner to stay disciplined and on track weekly.
- Weekly Bible Verses: Spend time with the Word each week, and watch how the Lord works in your life.
- Sunday Sermon & Bible Study Notes: Extra space for Sunday sermon notes journaling, and bible study each week.
- Monthly Budget Tracking: Use the budget planner to track your monthly savings goal and manage your personal finances, such as income, expenses, and budget all in one place.
Additional Product Details
Leather Hardcover: High-quality, durable hardcover in A5 size (5x8).
- 5 Colors Options: Our 2022 Dated Christian planner is available in five stylish colors: solid black, pearl white, premium leather, periwinkle blue & blush pink.
- Premium, Eco-Friendly No-Bleed Paper: 260+ pages of 120 GSM quality, premium no-bleed paper.
- Dated Christian Planner: 12 months / 365 days of DATED PLANNING (From January 2022 to December 2022).
Free Shipping & Easy Returns
Free Shipping: We offer fast and free 2-day shipping on all domestic orders.
- Hassle Free Returns: Within 30 days of your order date, if for any reason you feel a need to return your undated Christian planner, we are happy to facilitate a return.
Product Dimensions & Weight
Product Dimensions: A5 Size (5x8x3).
- Product Weight: Each 2022 Christian Planner weighs 1.4 pounds.
2022 Christian Planner by Faith Planner (Dated, 12 Month, Christian Planner)
I wanted to baby step into faith and gratitude planning this year, and I stumbled upon this gem. The pink color and cross on the front cover make me smile instantly. I love the small portable size. And I love that there are only 3 prompts per day- I can do this! It helps me quickly get down what I am praying for, what I am grateful for, my biggest accomplishment and my to do list each day. And there are 3 days per page, it is that simple. Plus the planner has a monthly calendar section with all the months together, which is my preference. This planner is small but mighty and has streamlined my number of planners and daily time investment. A must have for a busy working mom.
Really like the planner. The one thing that is missing for me is the prayer section needs to be larger for each day. Maybe a blank page for each week so you can write names that your praying for. That way you don’t have to go back to each day to gather ones your still praying for.
I meant to order the bigger Christian Planner and can only afford one per year, but am trying to make this work for me for 2022. Had already written in it when I saw you still offered the one I preferred. Disappointed but making it work.
I love the faith planner, because it is so simple to keep up with and helps me stay organized and focused on my tasks. I absolutely love the weekly recap section on Sunday and the ability to take notes from Sunday’s service. I also love how perfectly sized the planner is. It’s just big enough to write in, but small enough for it to not be bulky! I would highly recommend purchasing this planner!